Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sweet Video

Hey guys, I'm up with the times; I have figured out how to link videos from Youtube.

This morning I was listening to KLOVE and I heard this song for the first time, "How He Loves," by the David Crowder Band.

It was awesome.

So awesome, in fact, that I have youtubed it (NOTE: remind me to submit the word "youtubed" as an infinitive verb to the Board of Made-up Words--BMW--later). There are a lot of other artists who have arranged it. This one I found particularly incredible, it is done by Jesus culture.
The first half of the video is stunning. This lady's voice is very dynamic. Very smooth, but still a lot of texture to it (the best combination, btw).
The last half got a little too emotional/demonstrative for my particular taste, but everybody has their own flavor.
Enjoy, and let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment