Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dancing Queen

I'm sitting at my cousin's house, trying to keep my wife from shaking her groove thing too much, which has turned into my full time job since the advent of my marriage career.

My wife loves to dance.

For most husbands, this is a problem for one primary reason:

1. They have to dance with their wife, which is boring, because if they don't, their wife will dance by herself; thereby garnering the attention of other, ahemm, men.

Fortunately for me, Molly isn't coordinated. So I can let her dance all she wants, and none of the other men notice.

Don't get me wrong, she is attractive when she does some things. Chipotle, for instance. Watching her complain and gripe at the workers so they will give her three more grains of rice just before she shovels that 1.45 lb meal into her face with no regard for making such a mess of herself she might be mistaken for a car wreck victim really makes my heart implode with love.

It's ironic, though, that I was first attracted to her dancing...


No comments:

Post a Comment