Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Open mouth, Insert feat

When talking to me about my training accomplishments so far here at Suzuki, one of my team leaders remarked, "Well, that's a pretty big feat." So I then informed him that his mother had pretty big feet, in an effort to build a relationship.

Remind me to work less on building relationships.


He didn't get the joke, and then said if I was going to joke all day I should go work as a street clown (He didn't know that I have already looked into that field, but the benefits can't compare to what I had as a balloon animal maker). Next, he shot me in the face with his M1 Abrams Tank...




IT'S A JOKE! Ha ha, I was just experimenting with the use of exaggeration as a storytelling device. He never had a tank, and I have never been a balloon animal maker (but what I said about better benefits is true). I never even actually said that his mother had big feet. How ridiculous would that have been? He never even had a mother. His name is Anakin Skywalker-Dum Dum Dummm!!

I'm getting good at this storytelling stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment