Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sign Here...

I began a new job yesterday. I am now employed by the nation's most successful Suzuki dealership (No, it's better than being the world's tallest midget).
Wow, there is a lot of information to get down. I wouldn't want to tell someone their Xl7 Sport only had standard ABS brakes with EBD if they were actually getting ACC, ESP with TCS and EBD for the same price.

I can't wait until I'm comfortable enough at selling cars to do the "Sign Here" sketch that I heard a long time ago:

Car Salesman: Good afternoon, sir! How may I help you?
Customer: Well, I would like to buy a car.
Car Salesman: Alright, sign here.
Customer: But I haven't even told you what kind of car I want yet!
Car Salesman: You want a great deal, low mileage, affordable price, and classy style. Sign here...

Classic, his tone of voice makes the whole thing even better.
Matzeltopf

No comments:

Post a Comment