Sunday, August 16, 2009

91st PGA Championship

I'm at my in-laws watching Y. E. Yang and Tiger duke it out at Hazletine. Wow, what a battle. If you don't think this is exciting, you are probably a gamer

i.e...


Gamer 1: Hey, Todd, guess what? I was playing Tiger Woods 09 on my XBox 360 yesterday, and shot 36 under par on the front nine at TPC Sawgrass. I probably couldn't have done that normally, but I recalibrated my system with a performance enhanced turbo-charged V-twin Hemi micro power converter, which allows me to get approximately 5GigatetraHertz more RAMS per millisecond, so...

Gamer 2: That's nothing, I got online and hacked some codes, so I posted a 37 under yesterday. By the way, how lame is Tiger Woods? Only 8 under so far at Hazletine. What a jerk, he just needs to hold L2 down a little longer and then tap A+X+Y to consolidate those eagle putts...


I rest my case.

I can't believe what Yang is doing, though. Leading by 1 stroke with only one very difficult hole left to play. I'm calling it early; Tiger wins, but I don't know how he will do it. I wish he had a better attitude and would shake off Buddhism, but I love the idea of a superhero. Go get 'em, Tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment