Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yesterday 20 cooporate execs from the American Suzuki Motor Coorporation came to our dealership to treat us to lunch and present us with a trophy. That's what they claimed, anyway. What they really came down for was to try and find out how we can sell more cars in Wichita, KS than anyone in any of their other 350 dealerships spread throughout the country. They followed our president around for a couple hours and took notes. THE PEOPLE WHO OWN AND RUN SUZUKI! TOOK NOTES!
Normally note-taking wouldn't excite me this much (exception: Last week when Tiger followed me around Echo Hills and took notes). However, these were not ordinary people like you and I; these were Japanese people. The only reason Japan has taken notes about anything in our country before was to AVOID recreating anything we do (I promise, I talked to Itchykawasakininja about it yesterday).
But then something even better happened: I went with my favorite coach to Emporia and played a round of golf in the best golfing weather possible.
Head of a multi-billion dollar industry vs. golfing with grandpa?

Not even a contest; especially since he got me a Jamocha shake afterwards.
Oh, and I saw this massive spider on one of the greens:

No comments:

Post a Comment