Thursday, October 1, 2009

Czech out the fish!

Okay, two things today.


1.
I have a friend who is a park ranger in Colorado. He told me during his time there three men have been eaten by bears (well, what else would you get eaten by in Colorado, a shark?). The men who got eaten were camping there on vacation; one was a Czech, and the other two were Italians. Apparently, a male and female bear of the grizzly persuasion broke (more like tore) into their tent in the middle of the night and ate them. My friend the park ranger told me that the female ate the Italians, but the Czech was in the male.

B.
I have a new gadget! The fish will chase your mouse around until you click some fish food on them. Well, I hope it's fish food, it could be bear food. Either way, just bear with me and czech out the fish!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, guys. Your support means more to me than any other type of support I receive, unless we're talking about my spongebob underpants; in which case I would have to say I appreciate their support more than yours.

    ReplyDelete