Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Training

Today I am training with a master: Randolph Warren. This man knows the Lord, knows people, knows cars, and knows how to work. I am ABSOLUTELY excited. He holds the all-time record for total cars sold in one month here at Suzuki (35.5). He also makes exponentially more phone calls and sends more personal letters than any other salesman.
To begin, he told me he had three questions:
First, What is my motivation for being here?
I said to pursue the will of the Lord in my career by developing life-changing relationships.

Secondly, he asked what HE could do to best help me.
I said I wanted him to teach me how to interact with people like he does (EVERYONE likes Randolph) and to teach me how to work 125% all day like he does.

That work ethic is why we never got to the third question; he is helping a customer.

I'm looking forward to being educated by the best car and people people in the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment