Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blessing my socks off

I haven’t posted in a while. Suzuki has me pretty busy, which is a change of pace. Ehh, it’s actually not a change of pace. It’s more like an addition of a pace, because I was pace-free in the oilfield. Now I’m hard pressed and am forced to pace myself to keep up the pace; all while trying to continually pick up the Pace™.
I have sold a few cars. Ehh, I actually haven’t sold any cars (just bear with me while I keep lying to you and then telling you the truth). These cars sell themselves; they are awesome. What a blessing to show people cars that I actually believe in under a system that is pressure-free (and fast-paced) and work with men that I genuinely enjoy and respect. #notetoself: Try to figure out why the top Suzuki dealership in the USA actually hired me#.
God has really been blessing my socks off. It’s fine, now, but towards the end of November and the beginning of December I’m going to need my socks, so He will need to bless something else off of me (Lord, might I submit sneezes as a possible option? Could you bless my sneezes off?)
Peace out

1 comment:

  1. TB! your SIL corrie told me about this little piece of cyberspace... I am PUMPED to read what you have to say here! You my friend are a blessing

    ReplyDelete