Sunday, May 24, 2009

Relax

Ahh, Sundays...

Following a refreshing morning at church, Molly (my wife) and I went to her parents house.
We are still there. The back door and front window are open, letting the wind outside create a soft jet stream through the house.
I fell asleep to a golf tournament (The HP Byron Nelson, fyi) and woke up to the closing moments of the Indianapolis 500. Now, all of my life I have made fun of the Indy and races like it, but after watching it I really think I should stop joking. Yes, I have a different, more serious perspective now: I should go to ESPN and protest the coverage. No, I'm kidding. I'm sure ESPN has a great reason for scheduling NASCAR events. Like maybe the Garden Plain Middle School's annual 6th grade Special Olympics for Turtles with disabilities (The GPMSA6GSOTD TM) got cancelled due to weather?

It's a beautiful day. Later I think I'll play a board game and eat some good food with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment